Get to Italy, rent a car, and hit the road!
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips, your passport to
encountering Italy by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit on the way. Follow the trail of bohemians and intellectuals from hedonistic beach towns to Renaissance jewels, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Grand Tour of Italy Road Trips:
• Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout.
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
• Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐colour route maps, detailed directions.
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
• Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Useful features ‐ including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip.
Covers: Turin and the Riviera, Genoa, Venice, Padua, Florence and Tuscany, Rome and Lazio, Naples and more.